Southern Crescent Pearls Foundation, Inc.
In Partnership With
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Psi Alpha Omega Chapter
• Food Truck Vendor registration is due by September 11, 2023
• Food Truck Vendor Fee is nonrefundable and non-transferable
• Food Truck Vendor Rental space is selected on a first come (payment received), first served basis
• Food Truck Vendor Set Up: Sunday, October 1, 2023, TBD
• Food Truck Vendor Break Down: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Food Truck Vendor Rights and Responsibilities
• will not sell illegal, unsafe or recalled items
• is responsible for keeping designated area neat and free from garbage
• is responsible for returning the area to its pre-setup condition
• is solely responsible for the manning and operation of the table food truck; unattended items left are the responsibility of the food truck vendor and not The Southern Crescent Pearls Foundation, Inc. (SCPF) or Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Psi Alpha Omega Chapter (PAO).
• is responsible for all accounting needs including having funds available to make change
• understand and agree that SCPF, PAO, and/or its sponsors, agents is/are not responsible for fire, loss, theft or damage to my personal, business or display items and agree to hold SCPF, PAO, its owners, participants, sponsors, volunteers from any and all liabilities and damages to and from my products
• agree to hold harmless SCPF and/or PAO for any personal injury resulting from participation in the Bizness Matters event.
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms listed above